Friday, December 28, 2007

Good Lookin' Garlick Boys!

I realize that I might be slightly biased on this one, but man, I think I married into a good looking family. Just look at the boys! I was lucky enough to have Dave convince Michael and Brennen that we needed to get all three of them in a picture, and as I was looking at the picture after I thought, wow, these are some really good looking guys! Not to down play the Garlick girls at all, Jenette, Stephanie and Julianne are all absolutely gorgeous, I just don't happen to have a picture of the three of them together.

We had another great book club last night! It was at my sister-in-law Shayla's house. I love reading the books every month, but I think the best part of it is just getting together with the girls and talking. Thanks for hosting Shayla, it was a lot of fun! The book we are going to read for next month is The Book Thief by Markus Zusak.

2 comments:

coryshay said...

It was a fun book club! I hope you guys like the book!

bloggingchristy said...

I'm glad you had a great christmas! I am jealous that you are in a book club! I tried to start one, but there were only two of us left after the 1st month!

How do you guys pick books?