Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year! I hope that everyone had a wonderful and safe New Years Eve! This was an exciting one for Dave and I because we decided to not be hermits this year and we actually went out and did something. You may think I sound a little harsh when I say that, but for the last two years I have woken Dave up at midnight to wish him a Happy New Year, and he didn't even remember the next morning.

So we broke out of our little hermit habit, and went over to some friend's of ours in the ward for a game night. It was a lot of fun, I think it may not be as hard next year to convince Dave that we should go out! Hope you had a fun one too!

3 comments:

Talai said...

Happy new year! Aaron and I were hermits this year. I personally think its a pretty over rated holiday, but it's fun when you have someone to spend it with! I ended up being a hermit with Aaron, oh well, maybe next year!

coryshay said...

I'm queen of the hermits, and proud of it! I had a great time staying in, but I'm glad for you guys that you had a good time!

Summmack said...

Happy New Years!