Monday, December 17, 2007

Breanne's Absolute Winter Necessities!

I love winter, don't get me wrong, but they can be rough in Utah. I have decided that there are a few things that make living through a Utah winter possible. First and foremost: 4-wheel drive. My personal favorite, is my Toyota 4runner. I am scared to death to drive in the snow, (what can I say, I have had some bad experiences), and unfortunately seeing as how I live in Utah, I don't really have a choice, but my 4runner makes this frightening experience not so bad.

Second: Good herbal tea, or hot chocolate if you prefer. I like tea, because there are lots of great flavors, without all of the fat and calories of hot chocolate. Also, there is nothing that warms you up better when you are freezing.
Third: a great hat and scarf. It is amazing how much warmer you are with a good hat and scarf. I have become a firm believer in this the last few years. They make the biggest difference!

4 comments:

bloggingchristy said...

Hey, I really like tea too (for the same reasons you do!). But now that I am pregnant I have to have at least 3 servings of chocolate a day, so hot chocolate is back in there! That's what is so fun about being pregnant!

Becky @ Project Domestication said...

These are definately winter necessities!

I love IAZO tea! What is your favorite flavor?

Becky @ Project Domestication said...

Correction: TAZO tea. Oops. :)

Summmack said...

Hey that would be great if you came. Feel free to invite anyone you know that would like to come. Call me if you need directions on how to get here. See ya soon