Saturday, December 22, 2007

My Dave is a College Grad!

As of Wednesday, December 19, 2007, Dave is officially done at BYU! He now has a degree in Exercise Science. I don't think either of us can believe that he is really done, I think it will take a while to really sink in. I am so proud of him because not only did he graduate, but he did really well in all of his classes. Okay, I know that all of the classes are hard at BYU, but he really kicked butt in all of his really hard classes. He worked so hard, and it really paid off. I wish I had some great pictures to show of him getting his diploma, but unfortunately that is only in the spring. ( I have yet to convince him he needs to walk, I am still working on it though.) So on to our next major miles stones: finding a job until we go off to dental school!

3 comments:

The Shane Gang said...

congrats Dave!!! That is awesome! Good luck with whatever the future holds!

coryshay said...

Congrats Dave! It will feel a whole lot better when you're really all the way done with schooling, but what a great milestone nonetheless!

Becky @ Project Domestication said...

Congrats! I just finished this month too....it feels so good! I feel very strongly about walking...I know it makes for a long day but I think I'd regret it in years to come.