Monday, October 1, 2007

Dallin and Ella





What can I say, I love my niece and nephew! I can't imagine two cuter kids! I am sure that everyone thinks that their nieces and nephews are the cutest, but I really think that mine are. One of the best things about them is how much they love their Uncle Dave. I love watching Dave with them because he is the kind of Uncle who will get on the floor and play with them. Lately Dave has been busy teaching Dallin some really important things, like how to make a really good funny face, and how to arm wrestle. It is so fun because Dallin and Ella are not only really cute, they also have awesome personalities. Dave and I find ourselves using some of the cute phrases that Dallin and Ella come up with. They both are total entertainers and love to get everyone laughing. I am sure that having your own kids is wonderful, but until then, I will just have to keep enjoying Dallin and Ella.

6 comments:

Ashley said...

I have to agree, we do have the cutest niece and nephew!

Talai said...

Being and aunt and uncle is wonderful. I think my neices and nephews are incredibly cute too. There's nothing better then being able to play with them until your tired and relinquish all responsiblity

Callie said...

Your niece and nephew are the cutest! Although I'm really looking forward to a day in the near future when I have a little Garlick niece or nephew to teach!

The Jackson Three said...

I completely agree with Talai - being and aunt and uncle is the best! And it's completely different when they're your own and get to (or have to) go home with you! :)

coryshay said...

I completely agree. I know we are prejudiced, but prejudiced or not, they are darling... Cute pics. I love that bull riding is going on in the background!!

coryshay said...

great tunes by the way...