Sunday, October 28, 2007

Murder Mystery Party

Ryan and Callie Bott as Captain Hal Overy and Captain "Saucy" Nancy Martin

Danny and Jenette Darais as Salamanca the Valet and Hayapitl the Indian Chief

Buffy and Joe Dayton as Tom/Meg the Cabin Boy and Don Inigo

Cory as Crazy Bill Pistol the Pirate (yes, he is dressed as a woman)

Dave and I as Captain "Black" Jack McCracken and the Host

Jessica and Matt Shane as "Sawbones" McGraw and Governer Percival Stanforth

Last night Dave and I hosted a murder mystery dinner, and it was so much fun! Everyone was such good sports and their costumes were amazing, they went all-out. I feel so bad because I originally forgot my camera so I asked Dave to bring it when he came a little later and he did bring it but after taking like five pictures the batteries died! So here are the pictures we did get. Everyone looked awesome! We played a game called a Dead Man's Chest, so everyone was kind of piratey, or something related. Thanks to everyone who played, it was so much fun. We will have to keep this tradition going!

6 comments:

coryshay said...

It was a way fun party!! We had a good time and it was much easier this year now that we knew what we were doing!! Thanks again, Bre

Talai said...

Looks like SOOOO much fun! Wish I could have been there! You are quite the host! Between this and your book group, where do you find the time?

Just us Three said...

I wish I would have been able to go. It looks like you did a great job planning it and it looks like a lot of fun.

Ashli Miller said...

don't you love how the blog-hopping and finding lots of old friends works out? It's fun to catch up on what you are doing--you look great by the way! I'll be sure and keep checking in often.

Becky @ Project Domestication said...

Okay, seeing your comment on my blog MADE MY DAY! It is so great to hear from you! I shall frequent the Garlick's blog from now on.

I love your dog! We need to catch up...what is your email address?

...you can always call me Ship!

Emperor said...

Great costumes! Looks like a great party!

Check out my blog for an interesting Vampire Themed Investigation Game! I'd love for yall to try it over the Winter, and maybe send me a note about how it went!

http://atlantaghosts.blogspot.com/