Friday, October 26, 2007

NYC Here I Come!!!

I am so excited, as part of my birthday present my Mom is taking Ashley and I to New York City! She has to go for work, so she figured the three of us might as well go and make a girls trip out of it. So far we don't have any real plans beyond going to see the Broadway, Wicked, and we may hit up the Statue of Liberty and the Empire State Building because Ashley hasn't seen them yet. I have a favor to ask, I have already been to New York a few times before, and I know there are a million things to see and do there, but I want input on what you think are the highlights, the things that really worth seeing while we are there. We will be there a total of four days, two when Ash and I will be just hanging out while my Mom is in Seminars and two when the three of us will be playing. Any input would be awesome, thanks.

Also, we had our second book club last night, and I have to say that the turn out was much better this time. Stephanie Lloyd, my sister in law, did an awesome job of hosting, and the book we picked for next month is Silas Marner by George Eliot, for anyone who wants to read it.


5 comments:

Ashley said...

YAY! Wicked, Statue of Liberty, the Met, Central Park, Empire State building, shopping, crazy people and much, much more; here we come!! I am so excited! I can not wait.

The Shane Gang said...

I'm so incredibly jealous! Can I be a Bott sister/daughter for a few days and go along? Although, I don't know how Matt would feel about me abandoning him with 2 kiddos! I hope you have so much fun! I'm sorry that I missed book club and I promise to make a better effort to be there next month. I'm going to try and buy the book today so that I can be ready to go for next month! Can't wait to see you tomorrow. Yo Ho, yo ho!

bloggingchristy said...

Hey, Breanne I linked onto your blog from Jess's to say hi and see what you are doing. I am totally jealous you are seeing Wicked! You will love it (seriously, I am obsessed with Wicked. I have seen it twice and will go see it again if it is within 100 miles of me). NY is so fun too.

Good luck with your Mystery party tonight!

Just us Three said...

I'm so jealous of your trip! My parents are going soon and we are thinking about going this May so let us know what we need to do there. Hey and remember the fun NYC trip we had together.:)

The Jackson Three said...

So fun that you're coming to NYC - when are you coming? I can give you lots of tips on what to see, where to shop, and where to eat...email me at nicole.jackson@gmail.com if you want some ideas!