Sunday, October 21, 2007

Witches Night Out!

Every year Garner's Village holds a Witches Night Out party and Ashley, Callie and I have found that it is a great way to get into the Halloween mood. The three of us have gone to it the last two years. It was a fun night where we dressed up as witches and shop and walk around Garners Village. This year is was so crowded that we had to wait in line to even get into some of the stores, but is was still fun. They have all kinds of "Witch" festivities, like cackling contests, drawings, and fortune telling. The best part about it is to just walk around and look at everyone's great costumes. Some people get totally decked out in cobwebs, fake crows, and all kinds of fun stuff. Going to Garner Village any time of year is great because they have all kind of awesome decorations, but they go all out for this party. It was a lot of fun!

4 comments:

Talai said...

Looks like a ton of fun! I haven't dressed up in years! It makes me want to!

coryshay said...

That looks awesome!! Wish I could have been there!! You gals look fabulous!

The Shane Gang said...

too cute! What a fun thing to do as sisters...I'll have to remember that one!

Ashley said...

Oh my goodness! My face is so white!!!