Wednesday, October 17, 2007

26!

Okay, I am officially feeling old now! Yesterday was my 26th birthday! I can't believe that now I am closer to 30 than I am 20. I know that in all reality I am just a day older than I was yesterday, and that it is really not a big deal but it still seems pretty crazy that I am really 26. It is kind of interesting how you hit little milestones that make you want to evaluate your life and make necessary changes that will get you where you want to be. So that is kind of where I am right now. I never thought, oh, when I am 26 I want to be here or anything, but now that I am 26, I don't know that I am exactly where I want to be. Not that I am in a bad place at all, I am not, I have a wonderful husband who I am madly in love with, I have a great job, wonderful family and friends who I couldn't live without, but I think that I personally could be better than I am right now. I don't know if that makes any sense at all. So here I go, now that I am 26, I want to make some postive changes in my life, so that by the time I am 27 I can be in a better place than I am right now.

3 comments:

Talai said...

I turned 26 in August, and it is weird. I used to look at 26 year olds as ancient. Crazy. It's always good to have some reason that gets you thinking about how to improve yourself.

coryshay said...

I'm right there with ya!! ;)

Ashley said...

Happy Birthday Bre! I love you so much and I wish you the best 26th year ever!!