Thursday, October 18, 2007

Fall In Utah



I just have to say that I love the Fall! I have to say that it is by far my favorite season, it is so nice and refreshing after a long hot Utah summer. Also, the leaves are the greatest. A couple weekends ago Dave and I decieded that we wanted to go up Provo canyon and take some family pictures. We figured this would work well seeing as how we were going to my parent's ward with them. We recruited Ashley to come and take the pictures for us, not an easy job when you have a dog that doesn't want to cooperate. We looked all over the place for spot that would be perfect for pictures, and we finally ended up at Sundance. It was kind of fun because when Dave and I were still in our church clothes we matched, so it looked like we were taking engagement pictures. The funny thing was we both brought a change of clothes but we didn't coordinate at all, so Dave is going with a little more summer theme, and I am sporting a fall one. It was fun regardless, and Ashley did a great job taking the pictures. Thanks again Ash!

4 comments:

Talai said...

You two look so great together. I am loving the fall too this year. It has never been my favorite (spring is), but now that I am so HOT all the time the cool weather feels so good!

Ashley said...

I have to say I did a pretty dang good job!

coryshay said...

You guys look great, and yes, Ash, you did a good job!!

McKenzie said...

Hey Breanne!
It's McKenzie (edgington). I found your blog and took a peek. It is so fun to find everyone and see what is going on! You are still as cute as ever! I am excited to keep in touch! Hope everything is going well with you two, tell Dave Hi.