Sunday, March 2, 2008

March Madness, Book of Mormon Style!


This month my ward is doing something new, we are reading the Book of Mormon in a month and a half. To do this we have get to read either 11 pages or 5 chapters a day to get done in the time allotted.We have been given a reading list, so we can mark off our progress as we go.


I am so excited for this challenge! I am an avid reader of the Book of Mormon, but I have to confess that Dave and I are not as consistent as we should be at reading it together, so now with this new goal I think this will help us to develop some great new habits! This will also be the fastest that I have read it, so I know that I am a huge nerd, but I love challenges like this! Another motivating factor to get us reading every night is the thought that if we get behind, just one day, that is a whole lot of catching up to do, 22 pages sounds a lot more overwhelming then 11! So here we are on day two already, and we still going strong!

3 comments:

Delgado Fam said...

That is awesome!!! Steve and I try to keep 100% with one chapter a night and we are slowly moving along.. but 5 chapters... that is craaazy!! You guys will do it no problem.. gooood luuuck!!! =)

Talai said...

Keep it up. I think that it is a great goal!

coryshay said...

good challenge!