Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Tagged, I'm It!

Jessica tagged me, I'm it.... Okay, here I go.



1. Ten Years Ago....... I was finally getting my drivers license, I was cheerleading at Timpanogos, I don't know, what was I doing?



2. Five Things on My To-Do List....... Run, Go to Work, Wash Gauge, Clean Kitchen, Finish Book Club Book



3. Things I Enjoy..... Reading, My Ipod, Traveling, Horse Back Riding, Hiking with My Boys, Spending Time With My Family, The Outdoors



4. What Would I Do if I Were a Billionaire...... Travel, Invest, Shopping, Make it Through Dental School Debt-Free



5. Three Bad Habits...... Reading Way Too Late at Night, Picking my Split Ends, Stressing Over Small Things



6. Places I Have Lived....... Orem, Utah; Salt Lake City, Utah



7. Five jobs I Have Had..... Grocery/Deli at Sundance; Assistant Manager at Victoria Secret; Dental Assistant; Marketing Assistant Manager at NAI Utah; Closing Coordinator/Office Manager at Cottonwood Capital



8. Five Things People Don't know About Me....... I Don't Like Fish, I Want To Run A Marathon in the Next Couple of Years, I am Scared to Death of Driving in Bad Weather, I am a Night Person Striving One Day to Be A Morning Person, I would Like to Enjoy Gardening and Yard Work (thus far, I don't)



5 People I am Tagging.... Julianne, Callie, Stephanie, Ashley, and Summer! (Come On, Play Along)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats one of my big things too. I would really really love to be a morning person, and I respect people "love" to wake up early,and can some how go to bed at 9 at night! but for some reason I love staying up at night. Couldnt tell ya why though. Someday, someday. Let me know if you find out the secret!

Anonymous said...

haha, you can probably tell by the time recorded when I posted this

Callie said...

The secret to being a morning person is kids! Just try staying up late at night when your kids wake up during the night as well as early in the morning! I married a night person and he is in bed early and up early now! Seriously, I think kids take the night person out of you.

Callie said...

Also, I didn't know you don't like fish! I thought you were a fish person. See, it's good you were it.

Breanne said...

Let me clarify on the fish thing, I don't mind eating some kinds of fish, i.e. halibut, salmon, trout. But I can't stand fish touching me (or chasing me for that matter). They just kind of gross me out.