Sunday, March 23, 2008

Playing Cowboy with My Dad

Yesterday was an awesome day, I had the opportunity to spend some time with my Dad and go horseback riding. I haven't ridden our horses since last fall, so it was nice to get on them again(even though I am a little saddle sore.) The weather was beautiful, and it was a perfect afternoon to spend with my Dad. This is one of our favorite things to do together. I think it is safe to say that my love of horses came from him.


Gauge came along too, and you can tell from the picture below he had a good time. It is so funny when he comes along with us when we ride because he is nervous around the horses, so he is careful, but he also wants to be close to me. It is kind of a funny little line he walks.

2 comments:

coryshay said...

That's a great picture of your dad! It looks like you guys had fun!

Buffy Dayton said...

How cute is your dog! (your dad is cute too!!) I want to ride horses! I am so excited that the weather is getting better so I can play outside more!