Monday, March 17, 2008

Prague, London, Here I come!

I am so excited! My Mom and Grandma are going to pick Ashley up in Paris, they are going to visit in France for five days, then they are headed to Prague, Czech Republic. I am going to meet up with them in Prague where we will be staying for five days. Then we are headed to England for another five days! It will be another great trip for the girls! The four of us are going to travel and see some great sites! It will definitely be another great adventure! The best part of it is we are going to pick Ashley up! It will be so much fun to have her home again.

7 comments:

coryshay said...

I wish I could go with you guys!!! You are going to have so much fun!

Rebecca W. said...

Yippee! I'm so glad you're going to be able to go. One of these days I need to venture out from visiting Switzerland and go somewhere new and exciting. Maybe someday we can go together, you can show me around Prague.

Ashley said...

I am so excited to that you are coming!!! I cannot wait for you guys to get here! I am counting down the days til I get to see you!!! I only wish you could come to Paris! I have so much to show you.

Jessica said...

That is so cool! I'm jealous that you are out traveling and seeing new places. What an awesome experience.

McKenzie said...

Soooo Jealous!! Have fun! I am excited to see pictures! Someday I want to be a traveler like you!!!!

Talai said...

I hope you have a great time! I have never been to Europe, I have really never been out of the country (I know I was born in Fiji, but that doesn't really count). I can't wait to hear about it!

The Shane Gang said...

I'm so jealous!! Can I hide in your suitcase. I guess I might need to stuff Jaxon in there too! Have tons of fun!