Sunday, May 31, 2009

Photo Shoot Fiasco!



I have to say that I am absolutely thrilled with the way that these photos turned out! The actual photo shoot was a mess! The photographer, Alan Hancock was awesome, he was so patient with McKenna! She was an absolute horror! She did not want to cooperate at all with anything that we wanted to do!
Before we did these pictures I looked at a few different photo websites and had picked out the shots that I wanted, but that flew out the window as soon as the shoot started. Not only was McKenna moving the whole time, but she decided that seeing as how she was naked she needed to pee on the black drop cloth, not once, but three times! Once when I was holding her!
I look at the pictures of the babies that are sleeping peacefully and wonder how did that happen? At one point Alan told us that she was by far the most active three week old that he had ever seen! I guess that is some kind of distinction, right? Oh well, she is ours and we couldn't love her more! These are just three of some of the awesome photos he took.

4 comments:

coryshay said...

well despite the fiasco, these are some great pictures! I can't wait to see all of them!

Talai said...

Oh my goodness! Where have I been? You look beautiful and your new little bundle is just beautiful! Congrats on the baby, congrats on home, congrats on everything! I am so happy for you!

Delgado Fam said...

These turned out beautiful! I think those pictures that have the babies sleeping and peaceful are fakes, or computer generated. It took two days to get Gracie to cooperate!

Lloyd Family said...

So cute! She is so beautiful. I want to see more!