Wednesday, June 10, 2009

5 Weeks Already!

My little McKenna is 5 weeks already! I can't believe it! She is getting so much bigger and it makes me sad! I am excited for her to get bigger and be more interactive, but I want her to stay my tiny cuddly baby! I am afraid we have hit a little awkward stage where her hair is falling out and she has a little baby acne, but she is still absolutely adorable!

Sleeping Baby!

McKenna's receding hairline from the side!

So forever ago I promised that I was going to post some pregnant pictures of me, and now that I no longer look like this I think I can bring myself to do it! I guess this is one of the better late than never circumstances!

Here I am in McKenna's room!
The classic "Big Belly" shot


Here we are in the hospital waiting for McKenna to come!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Man that baby has some cheeks!! She does not look as bad as you said she did!:)Love ya and miss you tons!!! See you in 16 days!

Just us Three said...

Cute pics. Love the baby belly, but I but your glad not to be there anymore.

Unknown said...

5 weeks already!! I can't believe it! And you looked great with a big belly! So cute!