Saturday, May 2, 2009

I am back, Finally!

I feel like pretty much the biggest slacker when it comes to this whole blog thing! In my defense, we have had so much going on lately! Since I last posted Dave and I have bought a home and have gotten ready for our baby.

Yes, I know that I should definitely be posting some pictures of our home, but currently I don't have access to our camera cord, so I am posting without the pics. We are thrilled to death about our new home! We have been renting a home from my family pretty much since we got married, and yes, it was wonderful, and such a blessing, but there is nothing like owning your own home! We are especially thrilled that we have been able to get moved in and settled before our baby comes!

I am a huge slacker because I have promised various people that I would post pictures of me and my big pregnant belly, sorry guys, not on this post. (See reason above). I am not one of those people who thinks they look wonderful pregnant, so in all honesty we have not taken a lot of pictures of me pregnant. Dave did take some of me a couple days ago, and I will post them, I promise.

So I am currently sitting here in the hospital getting induced, which is probably why I was finally able to find time to blog, I am bored. Unfortunately a week ago my blood pressure went up, and when it was checked a couple of days ago it was higher. Anyway, so long story short, my doctor didn't want to risk it turning into pre-eclampysia so he is inducing me a week early. My baby will most likely be born sometime tomorrow. It is pretty crazy, Dave and are really excited though. I will post pictures of our little girl as soon as I am able. Oh, and by the way, we still have not decided on a name yet!

5 comments:

Jessica said...

Wow! Congratulations for everything. I hope everything goes smoothly with the delivery. I look forward to pictures of the little bug.

coryshay said...

Yay!! Can't wait to meet baby (fill in the blank) Garlick!

The Shane Gang said...

You have probaby had BG Garlick by now. Congrats! I hope everything went well, and I would love to come visit when you are up for visitors!

Amanda said...

Thats so exciting. Please get your cord and post pictures soon. I can't wait to see her.

Becky @ Project Domestication said...

Oh my gosh! Congrats - I hope everything goes well. I am excited for the pix.