Friday, February 22, 2008

Twilight Cast

As previously mentioned in other blogs, I love the Twilight Book series, and I really want to love the movie, but thus far with the cast, I am not really feeling it. I know that when you read a book and love it, and then they make a movie after it is never the same, but sometimes they do a better job than others. For example, the Lord of the Rings, I think they did a really good job with that movie. I know that these characters would be especially hard to cast as they are all described very well in the books, but still, I think they could have done better! What do you think of the casting? Edward?

6 comments:

Ashley said...

First of all it would be really nice if you would answer when I call you on skype! I don't really like any of them actually, which is really sad. Hopefully, it is just a bad picture and the hair and makeup department will fix the serious problems they have going on, like Rosalie's hair!

Kristen M said...

i wasn't too thrilled at first, but they're growing on me. i think carlisle, alice, and emmett look great. edward is one that is growing on me. i'm definitely interested to see how they all do in the movie. did you know they're filming here in portland (where i live)? lemme know if you wanna make a trip up to the set - you could stay with us - hehe.

The Shane Gang said...

hmm...I'll have to think about it. I have to say that I hate it when they make books into movies because I have perfect images of them in my head, but then they never look like that when they cast them...go figure! I'm still super excited for the movie. We definitely need to have a Twighlight opening night party or something!!

Karleigh Tomlinson said...

I'm with you on this! It's hard to picture some one as perfect as Edward though..I don't think anyone would live up to my standard of him..hahaha ! So guess what I applied on line to be an extra for the movie! Since it is filmed in Oregon and Washington. A few people in my ward got call backs and will be an extra. Sweet huh! We'll see what happens!

Callie said...

That is so not Edward!

coryshay said...

I still can't get past the fact that most of them are wearing coats to decide whether or not I like them... did wardrobe not read the books?? They don't need coats... they're vampires...