Friday, February 1, 2008

A-BAT?

Dave is convinced that this will be our next car, it is the Toyota A-BAT. Technically right now it is just a concept car, so purchasing one really isn't an option, but Dave thinks that we need one. We kind of have a thing for Toyota's, but he doesn't quite have me convinced on this one. I do think that this car grows on you the more you look at it though. The first time Dave showed me it I thought it was just plain ugly, and now I am thinking it is kind of cool looking. It kind of looks like a cross between a truck and an El Camino? One thing I think is awesome about this funky looking car is that it is not only a hybrid, but it also has solar panels in the ceiling to convert solar energy. So what do you think of this funky, futuristic car?

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Ok, I think that car is pretty dang ugly on the outside but having solar panels in the roof of your care is really cool. I guess being eco friendly does give it points though.

coryshay said...

I'm with ashley... being eco friendly does give it points, and if someone gave it to me, I'd take it over my corolla, but it's not my favorite... Maybe it grows on you.

coryshay said...

P.S. I also would love to know what brought on the poll you have! That's pretty funny...

Breanne said...

I know the poll is kind of random, but my Mom and I were having a discussion about men from Great Britain wearing more jewelry than guys from the US, and looking good doing it. So I thought I would ask what people thought about men wearing jewelry in general.