Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Twilight

Okay, I have a bit of a confession, I am obsessed with the Twilight series. I have just finished the third book in the series, again, and I can't help but love it. They are such a fun read. I read all three books and then I don't read them for a few months, and then someone will bring them up again and I think, I wonder if they really are as good as I remember them. So I read them again, and they really are.

I was a little hesitant when I heard that they were making the movie, especially when I saw who they cast for Edward. Rarely is a movie as good as the book. But, the other day Ashley was on the Internet and found this picture of Edward and Bella, and I am starting to think that they could possibly pull it off. I guess we will have to wait and see.

If you are looking for some good books to read, and you haven't already read the Twilight series, I would definitely recommend checking them out.

3 comments:

Karleigh Tomlinson said...

I am also a little crazy about the Twilight series! I find myself in the same situation, reading them every few months! I hope the movie is good, it could either be awesome or really cheesy and crappy! We will see! It was fun to see you over Christmas, you have always been such a beautiful person and just a fun person to be around!!!

bloggingchristy said...

I love the twilight series too. I am way excited to see the movie and the guy they cast as Edward is growing on me!

I'm not sure how I feel about the Bella yet.

Talai said...

I have read them too and really enjoyed them. I think they picked (as far as looks) good ones for Edward and Bella. But, I just don't know if the movie could be as enjoyable! We'll see!