Monday, January 21, 2008

Ashley is Leaving


My baby sister, (who is no longer a baby) is leaving in four days to go to study abroad for almost four months, and I don't know what to do. Ashley is (next to Dave,) the person I am closest to. Anyone will tell you that we don't always get along, but I think we both know that we will always be best friends. I am so excited that she gets this opportunity, because wow, who wouldn't want to go and live in Paris for four months? But, I am being selfish right now, and I am going to miss her so much, I don't know what to do. We have never been apart for this long, and yes, we will be able to talk still, but it will be really strange to not be able to call her anytime, day or night and just chat. This is going to be awesome for her, and I know she is going to have a wonderful time, I guess I will just have to get over the fact that I am a little more than slightly co-dependent on my little sister. Ash, I love you, you are going to do great!



4 comments:

Rebecca W. said...

I totally remember that first picture. I can't believe that Ashley is all grown up and going off on her own! It makes me feel old.

coryshay said...

Too cute Pics!! It will be sooo fun for her, but sad the rest of us are stuck here in reality while she's off having the adventure of a lifetime!!

brainwrite said...

Hey Dave and Brianne. It's Dallin. I'm new to this whole blogging deal, but I think it's fun. I saw Dave at BYU like a year ago.

Sarah and I have a 16 month old girl named Lilly, and we still live in Provo. My blog is at Brainwrite.com. We need to have a big get together or something.

Anonymous said...

Hey, its ok to love your family that much! My blog is at...
http://stevedelgado.blogspot.com/

Make sure you take the survey!