Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Hiking in Alpine


Dave and Kenna starting out our hikeDave and Kenna at that top

Kenna and I hiking down

Kenna excited for the hike


Dave and Kenna sporting their sunglassesLast night we went on our long-awaited hike in Alpine. We have been wanting to do this hike for a couple of weeks now, but every time we had it planned something came up. Last night we finally got out and did it. It was awesome! We haven't taken Kenna out on a hike for quite a while, and she had a blast. She also got to try out her new sunglasses, which she was a huge fan of. Dave said that the little canyon we were in was Dry Canyon, even though there are quite a few Dry Canyons in Utah. It was so green and beautiful, I love spring and early summer in Utah!
Dave is such a good sport, he hiked up with Kenna on his back. I felt so bad because it was really hot! By the time we got to the top and we switched so I could hike down with her it had cooled down considerably, I was really lucky.
I am so lucky to have a family that loves the outdoors so much!

2 comments:

coryshay said...

She is sooo cute! Her hair is getting long! And where did you find the sunglasses? I can't find any that will stay on Jocelyn (or that she will keep on)

Breanne said...

Shay, I found the sunglasses on kidsteals.com they come up about once a month or so on that website and also on babysteals.com