Thursday, June 25, 2009

7 Weeks Already!

McKenna is already 7 weeks! I can't believe how time is flying! On Tuesday we had her two month check up! I clearly have not toughened up yet, because she got 5 shots and we both ended up crying! I told Dave that there was no way that I could handle it alone, so he was there trying to make both McKenna and I feel better.
I didn't think about it while we were at the doctor's office, but taking off the band-aids are almost as bad as the shots! I have managed to get them off of her, but if anyone has any advice on getting band-aids off without it hurting I would love it!
McKenna starting smiling about a week and a half ago, and now she is doing it all of the time! I can't tell you how much I love it when she sees me and just lights up with a huge smile! I haven't been able to take a picture of it yet, but I did manage to record it! I love being a Mom!
You can see her band-aids, she had Belle on one thigh and Cinderella on the other!


My Sweet Little Girl is Getting so Big!

5 comments:

Delgado Fam said...

LOVE the video. Cute smile!

coryshay said...

Such a cute smile!

Jessica said...

The bandaids are tough. I usually just leave them on through a few baths and they eventually fall off on their own. After they get wet a few times they lose their stick.

She is so adorable! I love those chunky thights.

Kylee Darais said...

i love her smile

Abby said...

I LOVE her smile!big cheesers!