Friday, November 30, 2007

Dave the Rebel!

As a many of you know Dave is about to graduate from BYU, well it is safe to say that he is suffering from a case of "senior-itis". He has being doing small things here and there as a result of this. For example, occasionally missing classes to go hunting, being more willing to go out and play at night as opposed to studying, but by far the most visible way of rebelling he has found is to grow facial hair! The funny thing is only at BYU would this even matter, but apparently it does. It is funny because he shouldn't be allowed to take any tests or anything, but it hasn't been a problem. He took a test yesterday and no one said anything! I personally think that the girls in the testing center like his ruggedly handsome, mountain-man looks! The best part of all of this is the fact that I don't love facial hair. I think this must stem from the fact that growing up my brothers would always grow these big funky goatee's that I never particularly loved. So what do you think of facial hair, love it or hate it?

6 comments:

Becky @ Project Domestication said...

i guess the only place they enforce it now is intramural sports.

coryshay said...

Yay for senioritis!! You go, rebel!

Just us Three said...

I guess it's just boys having fun. Ben's is getting a little out of control too. I like a little but not a beard!!!

The Shane Gang said...

I personally like facial hair on Matt because it makes him look older. When Matt was young men's president in Mesa the bishop wanted him to shave his facial hair (pretty much just a soul patch) and one time at scouts another leader from the stake thought he was one of the boys. so in his case it is beneficial!

Rebecca W. said...

Not a huge facial hair person but it’s probably because Chris looks like Chester the child molester when he grows it out. He'd kill me for saying this but his hair grows out splotchy and looks neither rugged nor hansom.

Talai said...

What a rebel. I wrote a paper on how unfair that rule was at BYU.
I actually really like facial hair