Tuesday, November 13, 2007

New York City

My New York Trip was absolutly wonderful, exactly the break that I needed so bad, (not that we rested or relaxed much.) Here are some the highlights from my trip. My Mom and I in Rockafeller Plaza Here I am seriously wind blown walking across the Brooklyn Bridge
Ashley and I on the Brooklyn Side of the Brooklyn Bridge
(You can kind of see the sign above us)
Ashley and my Mom sporting beautiful nails after a manicure
Ash and I in front of a T-Rex at the Museum of Natural History
(The movie The Night in the Museum was based on this museum)
Ash sporting a sexy monkey mask in the Natural History Museum
Ash and I in Central Park

4 comments:

The Shane Gang said...

You are a babe! If all else fails in life, become a model! You look so gorgeous in those pictures! I'm glad you had so much fun. We really need to plan a girl's trip. Who is in?

coryshay said...

You guys look like you had the funnest time! Can't wait to see the rest of the pics. And I'm glad you liked both of the Shannon Hale books. I just finished Silas Marner last night, and it was good!

Breanne said...

Jess, I am totally in for a girl's trip! Where should we go?

Callie said...

Awesome photos! I am looking forward to hearing how it was. And I agree with Jessica - you totally are a model!