Friday, October 29, 2010

Halloween Party

Kenna and Brynn are running with all of the other kids


Kylee, Jake, and Abi are watching all of the chaos


Kenna thrilled that she got her scary eye glasses


Here are all of the younger girl cousins
Miriam, Lia, Brynn, Kenna, and Claire along with Jakey


Yesterday we went to a fun little Halloween Party with Kenna's cousins on the Garlick side. I have to give serious props to Tiffany, the girl who hosted the party, she is amazing! She had food, crafts, and games and gift bags for I think for around 35. She was doing a fabulous job entertaining the kids, I know that Kenna had a blast. I think she liked watching the older kids playing more than anything else. Kenna is a little witch for Halloween this year, and she absolutely loves wearing her costume. I didn't even know she knew the word hat until she wanted her witch hat back on and kept on saying hat and pointing to her head. She loves her witch hat so much that the day we bought it she didn't want to take it off. She was wearing it in the car and ended up falling asleep with it on! I can't wait to go trick-or-treating with her this year, I think she will have so much fun.

3 comments:

Tristin said...

She looks so grown up! Love her witch costume and pigtails!!

coryshay said...

What a darling little witch!! I love the pigtails!

Barbara Wilkey said...

Holy cow- she is so big and she looks like a little girl instead of a baby!!!