Monday, October 4, 2010

17 Months Today!



I can not believe that McKenna is actually 17 months old! It seems like yesterday was her first birthday, and last week she was born. This may not be all that exciting to anyone else, but I wanted to make a list of all of the things she is saying now, that way I would have a record. It seems every day she is picking up new words, for example today she finally started saying thank you. Kenna is such a Daddy's Girl, the only words that she will string together are "Hi Dada," or "Bye Dada."

Kenna's Words:
Whoa (her first word)
Ball
Mama
Dada
Baba
Kenna
Pants
More
Shoes
Socks
Button
Balloon
Bubble
Light
Eye
Please
Yes
No
Thank you
Snack
Pasta
Cheese
Yum-Yum
Spoon
Hi
Bye
Push
Up
Gaugey
Jakey
Gas
Ash (as in Aunt)
Grandma

Also, I have to include the animal sounds she can make: Monkey, Lion, Tiger, Bear, Owl, Cow, Dog, Fish, Goat, Sheep, Snake, Crocodile, and Rabbit
I am sure that a missed a few of them, I will have to update this as I think of them, but I think this is pretty accurate

2 comments:

coryshay said...

She is such a little smartie pants! We love our
cousin Kenna!

Toni said...

Hey guys! I saw you had a blog through Bobbi's new blog. I hope you don't mind me peeking in from time to time. Kenna can say SO many more words than Lincoln! He's got less than 10. Go, Kenna!