Saturday, October 23, 2010

Busy Month, Big Slacker

It seems that as soon as things start getting cooler they start getting busier too. I don't know if it just me but we have had the busiest month. Another aspect that added to the chaos of this month is McKenna, Dave and I have all been sick, never fun.
I don't know about you, but I love October! I know I am bias since my birthday is this month, but that is not all of it. It is such a fun transition month, it goes from being warm outside to getting really chilly, it also gets dark so much sooner. Isn't it so much fun to go through your closet and get out all of your sweaters and scarves? I love it, it is like having an all new wardrobe!
Even those who don't enjoy the fall have to admit that the leaves are amazing! I love our gorgeous mountains! They are the most amazing colors this time of year!
I have to admit that I am not quite ready for winter, but I LOVE the FALL!

0 comments: