Monday, July 20, 2009

Nothing Says Romance Like a stroller

Dave and I have been wanting a running stroller since we had McKenna, so we decided we would splurge and buy one for our sixth anniversary. So romantic, don't you think?
The night we bought it we were planning on hiking up Little Cottonwood Canyon so we thought we would try it out and see how really tough it is. I was impressed, we took it through some pretty rough stuff and it handled it with no problem. The best part about it was McKenna really liked the stroller and had a good time on our hike.

McKenna in the parking lot, just starting out Dave and McKenna

McKenna and I

McKenna at the Top


2 comments:

coryshay said...

Such a cutie!! Love the new stroller!

bloggingchristy said...

She is so cute! Good for you for enjoying all the things you did before you had kids! Your hiking post make me miss the mountains!

McKenna is so adorable! I love, love, love, that picture of her on the top of your blog, so cute!