Saturday, July 18, 2009

McKenna's Blessing

I have to confess that we actually blessed McKenna on July 5th, I am just really slow posting this! It was a perfect day, thank you so much to all you family and friends who came! Dave gave McKenna a beautiful blessing, and afterward we went to my parent's for an open house.
The only way that that day could have gone any better is if these pictures turned out better. Do you ever take a ton of pictures, and it is just a bad "picture day"? I have to say that I do like a couple of them, but we really took a lot of pictures, and for the most part they turned out really bad! I think we are going to have to dress McKenna back up in her dress and take some more pictures, that way we make sure we get some good ones.
McKenna and her DaddyMy Little Princess

A close-up of McKenna
(maybe a little too close?)

Our Family

McKenna and I

Ella, McKenna, and I

2 comments:

Delgado Fam said...

That day did go really nicely. She looked so pretty in her dress!

coryshay said...

so cute!! It was a nice day