Sunday, September 16, 2007

Nanette tagged me, I'm It

5 things I was doing 10 years ago

1. Learning to Drive (Scary)

2. Cheerleading at Timpanogos High School

3. Hanging out with Becca every day

4. Babysitting a ton

5. Trying to be cool in high school





5 Things on my To-Do List today

1. Visit both my parent's and Dave's

2. Finish laundry that didn't get done yesterday

3. Take Gauge for a walk

4. Go to Church

5. Get ready for another week



5 Things I would do if I was a Millionaire

1. Go on an extended trip to Europe

2. Buy a house

3. Invest in Real Estate (Through Cottonwood Capital of course)

4. Come out of dental school with no debt

5. Never work again!



5 Things I will NEVER wear Again

1. Big bows in my hair

2. Stirrup pants

3. Big Bangs

4. Stone washed anything

5. My socks up over the bottom of my pants



5 of My Favorite Toys

1. Treadmill

2. Books

3. Ipod

4. Gauge (kind of a toy, right?)

5. 4 Runner



5 People to Tag (sorry if you have already been it)

1. Dave

2. Becca (so she will finally post)

3. Talai

4. Jessica

5. Ashley

2 comments:

Rebecca W. said...

I don't remember wearing socks over my pants but I do remember rolling my socks down. What I don't understand is why that would ever be considered fashionable. What were we thinking?
BTW I'll take on the challenge.

Nan and Ryan said...

I am so glad you did this. I love reading what people say.