Sunday, April 17, 2011

Fun at the Zoo!

Yesterday Dave, McKenna, and I went to Hogle Zoo! We had such a great time because despite a little bit of rain the weather was good and it was not too crowded. To anyone out there thinking about a zoo trip, I highly recommend going in the morning. When we got there there were only a few cars in the parking lot, when we left it was completely full!
It was also a blast because yesterday was the first time that McKenna was actually old enough to appreciate the animals! She loved seeing the animals and when we would leave one animal she would say, "more animals!" She couldn't get enough!
McKenna and I with the prairie dogs

Dave and McKenna on the carousel (she didn't want to get off!)


Elephants!!!


Rhinos!!


My Two Apes seeing how they measure up!


Kenna and I with the giraffes (check out my big belly!)

Giraffes!!


Wolves!!


McKenna on the Train
(she REALLY didn't want to get off, this was probably her favorite part of the whole day!)

1 comments:

Jessica said...

We love the zoo!

I wanted to ask you what hiking backpack you have - the one that you use to carry McKenna. We are looking at getting one and need some suggestions. Thansk!