Friday, February 5, 2010

9 Months Old Already!



Yesterday one of my neighbors asked me how old McKenna was, I am used to saying 8 1/2 months, but it hit me, yesterday McKenna turned 9 months old! I can't believe my little baby is growing up so fast! She is becoming more and more independent too.
Her 9 Month Achievements Thus Far:
She is army crawling all over the house now, and going from laying down to sitting up all by herself. She is so close to crawling on her hands and knees, but once she gets up there she doesn't really know what to do yet. She also pulls herself up to standing at our coffee table. She is finally cutting teeth! Her bottom two front teeth are coming in now. In the last couple of days she has started throwing little temper tantrums. She will get frustrated and scrunch up her face and yell really loud. I can't help but laugh when she does this! She also claps, waves goodbye, and gives kisses, but only when she wants to, most of the time she won't perform!

5 comments:

coryshay said...

Oh she is so dang cute!! Such a cute video! And she can really move now!

Ashley said...

My little Chiquita is so beautiful! The video is so cute!

Just us Three said...

Wow she is getting big. I can't believe she is 9 months old:)
She's a cutie

Nan and Ryan said...

Breanne- your baby is adorable!

The Shane Gang said...

She is such a cutie and so fashionable! We need to get together soon...I guess Tuesday? You comin?