Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Bott Family Pictures

You wouldn't know it but to get family pictures this year was a huge accomplishment for me. Trying to find a time that fit into everyone's schedule was next to impossible. We ended up having to reschedule two different times, and by the time we actually did get everyone there for the pictures it was literally about 20 degrees, so we were all pretty much freezing! I don't know, if we opt to do them next year I think we are going to do them VERY early in the fall or in the summer, that way we don't have to deal with the freezing temps and everyone's crazy schedules!



Dallin, Landon, and Ella

Dave, McKenna, and I

Kenna and I

Dave, McKenna, and I
(Apparently I can't stand up straight!)

Ashley and I
(Isn't Ash a babe!)

McKenna

My Whole Family

Shayla and Jocelyn

Ryan, Dallin, Ella, Callie, and Landon


0 comments: