Thursday, November 20, 2008

Twilight Mania!

I have to confess, I am so excited for this movie to come out! I am going to the midnight showing tonight, and no, I am not dressing up as a character! I may be a big enough nerd to lose out on a lot of sleep and go into work exhausted tomorrow, but I am not big enough to dress up like one of the characters. Sorry to all of you out there who are going dressed up, that is just not me!
I have to admit that I am a little worried that this movie will fall so short of the book that it will be a huge let-down, I guess we will see. Once you see it you will have to let me know what you think!

4 comments:

angied said...

im going too! i hope its good! im already slightly disappointed in the edward character.

Delgado Fam said...

So what did you think of it?! I haven't seen it but I haven't even read the book. The preview didn't look great but maybe I really will like it. I guess I'm open to the possibility.. Anyway they have a kiosk in the mall that is called "Twilight Fanfair" -- just so ya know!! haha

Buffy Dayton said...

CONGRATS!!!! YEAH!!!! I am so happy for you. Anyway, we just said goodbye to Roxy and I am crying. I am soooooo sad! Oh well, I guess I would rather have Jack around than a dog. Just kidding! I mean, you know what I mean.

Jessica said...

What did you think? I have not heard very good reviews. Even so, I still want to see it.