Saturday, September 6, 2008

Labor Day Weekend!

I know that averaging one post a month is not exactly good, but I am working on it. Dave and I had a blast on Labor Day Weekend, we went up to Jackson Hole and Yellowstone. He actually had to go up for work, and I tagged along, and then we ended up making a weekend out of it. It was so nice to get away. I have found that Dave and I get along so much better when we actually are around each other, who would have thought?


On Sunday we spent the majority of the day in Yellowstone, which was absolutely beautiful. It was really nice because it wasn't too hot or crowded. Our goal, (actually my goal) was too see lots of animals, we did pretty good, we saw lots of bison, elk, geese, deer, coyote, bear, moose, and ducks.

On Sunday night we got back into Jackson later than we had planned and it was raining and we were running all around looking for a restaurant that was open that served veggie options, you would think that wouldn't have been that big of a challenge, but believe me it was! We ended up at Bubba's BBQ, I have to say, I wouldn't really recommend it. It was definitely an experience!

It was a great weekend, but kind of sad, it means summer is over! It was far too short, there were so many things that we wanted to do, but didn't end up doing!
Dave listening to the BYU game (the speakers on my computer aren't very loud)
Me and Old Faithful
Dave and I at Yellowstone Falls
Dave and I at Old Faithful

Dave at Old Faithful

6 comments:

Lloyd Family said...

I'm so happy you guys got to get away for the weekend. It looks like it was tons of fun! You two are such a cute couple. You look like two models. :)

The Shane Gang said...

Looks like too much fun! I'm with Steph...you 2 look like you walked out of the Abercombie and Fitch magazine (although I think you have a little bit more clothing on!) :) Can't wait to see you on Saturday!

Buffy Dayton said...

yeah, you are here!!!! Love the pictures. I also love how you try to hide your roots with cute hats. Just kidding, I really do think you look so cute in those hats, I wish I did! Fun fun!

bloggingchristy said...

Hey Breanne!! It was good to see what you are doing!! You and Dave really do look like models in an outdoor magazine!! I'm glad you are doing good!! I check up on you through Jess!!

coryshay said...

looks like so much fun!! Cory and I have been wanting to go to yellowstone for awhile and now that I've seen your pics we definitely need to!!

Delgado Fam said...

You two always have so much fun!! Its great. Hope you guys are ready for a fun Jazz season.. hope to see you over more often for the fun parties!!! =)