Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Doctor Search!

I am throwing this out there to anyone who can help me in my search. I need to find a good "Girl" doctor. I really don't like the one that I have gone to in the past, and on top of that he practiced in American Fork. Where I live in Salt Lake I am about ten minutes from two hospitals! I guess if the doctor is amazing then I am willing to drive to Utah County, but you can't tell me that there aren't any good doctors in Salt Lake County. There has to be at least one! So, if anyone can recommend a great doctor in Salt Lake I would really appreciate it! I have been looking, and asking around but unfortunately I haven't come up with anything yet! Please help!

7 comments:

Rebecca W. said...

I loved Dr. Watabe at the Legacy OB clinic in American Fork but I'll ask Nicole to see if she has any recommendations. Hope things are going well. I'm in Cali this week and coming to Utah next week so I want to see you! xoxo

The Shane Gang said...

Breanne, I have been on the search for your new OB/GYN. I get to see my cousin Katie today (who is a nurse at Primary Children's) and will ask her if she knows of any good docs up there. I'll call my aunt as well and get back to you! Good luck!!

Breanne said...

Thanks guys! I would love any recommendations!

Jessica said...

I see Dr. Kathleen Langer. She is at Jordan Valley Hospital in S. Jordan. I know, a bit of a drive, but I love her!

coryshay said...

Sorry, I'm no help, but it makes such a big difference when you have a good doctor you trust!

Amanda said...

I have been going to Dr. Christen Froerer for about six years and I really like him and his nurse. I haven't had any kids so I am not sure in that dept, but I plan to use him. He is at the Cottonwood OBGYN located in the new Hospital/medical building on 53rd and State St. They have a lot of good Doctors in that office, my sister-in-law sees another doctor there that she really likes. If they take your insurance you should call them.

M2QC said...

Um, hi, you don't know me, but I'm a friend of the Nagels and I like Dr. Hebert at the new IHC Hospital in Murray. She's smart and personable and best of all, a woman. Good luck!