Friday, April 25, 2008

Bone Church!


Today we went to Kutna Hora, this little town about an hour out of Prague. The town is okay, but by far the coolest thing about it is there is a bone church. This half blind slightly crazy monk way back in the 11th century decided to take human bones that were piling up everywhere and decorate a church with them!! It is a little weird, and kind of freaky, but cool at the same time. This Chandler in the picture has every bone in the human body in it, kind of gross! I have a lot more pictures of this place, I will post them when I get home!

4 comments:

Buffy Dayton said...

That is soooo crazy. I am jealous by the way, I wish I were traveling with my mom! You lucky duck! Tell Ash hi!!!

coryshay said...

Wow!! I didn't think you'd post anything while you were gone so I didn't even check your blog! That's kind of creepy but pretty cool... all in all, I wish I were with you! I think I have doubled my size since you've seen me last!

Lloyd Family said...

Ok, so that is way creepy. I can't wait to hear details about your trip!

Just us Three said...

where are you? It's been a while and I know your back now. I'll be to the book club